tcVISION – The State of The Art Real-time Mainframe Data Integration
tcVISION replicates data uni and bi-directionally between the IBM Mainframe and the Open Systems world
tcVISION is the innovative software solution to process changed data in real-time, in intervals or event based
- tcVISION automatically identifies the changes applied to mainframe databases and files. No programming effort is necessary to obtain the changed data.
- tcVISION continuously propagates the changed data to the target systems in real-time or can perform the process in time intervals.
- tcVISION offers a rich set of processing and controlling mechanisms to guarantee a data exchange implementation that is fully auditable.
- tcVISION contains powerful bulk processors that perform the initial load of mass data or the cyclic exchange of larger data volumes efficient, fast and reliable.
Focusing on change data results in cost savings in all areas:
- The time window necessary to implement and execute the exchange processes of mainframe data will be drastically reduced.
- The data replication and synchronization process needs fewer resources.
- Concentrating on change data only will ensure that only the relevant data is being moved, resulting in fewer resources for the actual transfer and the data transformation.
- Real-time data replication will immediately free-up resources that are normally being required in the batch windows.
- tcVISION automatically detects changed data with no need for programming efforts. Data exchange processes can be implemented in shorter period of time with less manpower.